PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE: AN INTEGRATIVE HEALTH WISDOM
Dr.’s Jenny P. Wilkins and Bobban Subhadra
‘PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE IS A PHILOSOPHY’. It is not just about medicines; It is about how we take care of our body; it is about how well you know your body; it is about a health living; it is about helping your body and your inner soul and existence….”
Our inner self, our soul, our conscious mind, has an incredible passion to co-exists in a healthy body, and listening to that inner cue is the most important aspect of healthy body and health living. Preventative Medicine is the probably the only practitioned medicine which listens to that inner body cue.
Preventative Medicine is a form of alternative medicine which proponents say focuses on interactions between the environment and the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and immune systems.
Chronic conditions - such as allergic, digestive, hormonal, metabolic and neurological problems – which most Americans suffer from on a daily basis, are finding solutions in the field of Preventative Medicine. Traditionally a medical doctor uses drugs or hormones as therapeutic tools to deal with dysfunction or disease. For various conditions including low thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol and so on, the standard model of care is generally all the same. Your general practitioner could decide to treat you, or could elect to refer you to a specialist. A GP and specialist have access to the same basic tool: medication. The training in the standard model of care is to diagnose a disease and match that disease with a corresponding drug. The standard model of care works well for acute diseases, trauma, infection, and emergencies. Sadly, it fails miserably in the care of the chronic diseases that affect over 125 million Americans.
Age Vital's major principles:
- Preventative Medicine views each individual as genetically and biochemically unique. This personalized health care treats the individual, not the disease. It supports the normal healing mechanisms of the body, naturally, rather than attacking disease directly.
- Preventative Medicine is deeply science based. The latest research shows us that what happens within us is connected in a complicated network or web of relationships. Understanding those relationships allows us to see deep into the functioning of the body.
- Your body is intelligent and has the capacity for self-regulation, which expresses itself through a dynamic balance of all your body systems.
- Your body has the ability to heal and prevent nearly all the diseases of aging.
- Health is not just the absence of disease, but a state of immense vitality.
- Web-like interconnections among the body's physiological processes also affect every aspect of functionality.
- Patient-centered care rather than disease-focused treatment.
- Health as a positive vitality, not merely the absence of disease.
- Promotion of organ reserve.
In essence, Preventative Medicine is optimally assisting your body and its vital systems with natural body metabolites (vitamin, minerals, hormones, neural molecules, digestive enzyme) to attain a state of balance. This includes resetting your vital neural communications, hormonal blance, provides optimal nutrition to support and nourish organs, removes toxins locked in your cell, repairs the damage caused by toxins, thereby maintain a balanced renewed health.’ “Spread your positive energy”